We are very excited to announce a new Halloween challenge that anyone with any editing skill level can participate in. Get your creativity caps on and submit your best work, because there are amazing prizes to win!
Make sure you have a Motion Array account to be able to use any of our templates, titles, presets and create an eerie and spooky Halloween opener title sequence not exceeding 30 seconds. You also need an Instagram account to upload your final work for the judges to see.
Motion Array Halloween Challenge
Create something unique and eccentric this Halloween season with Motion Array’s title templates! Push your creativity to a new level and impress your friends and followers.
How to Submit Your Video
- You have up to 30 seconds to share your spooky Halloween title sequence.
- Use your personal footage and add in effects with Motion Array templates.
- You can only submit 1 video file.
- To complete your participation, post your title sequence short video to Instagram with the hashtag #MAhalloween in the post caption.
- Don’t forget to tag and follow the Motion Array Instagram account as well.
Share your Motion Array Halloween Title Sequence by October 31st!
Starting from this very moment, you can sign up or log into your Motion Array account and access all the templates available for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or DaVinci Resolve film editors and creators.
The top 3 creators will get great prizes!
1 Year Subscription to Motion Array
1 Year Subscription to Motion Array
Prize Winner Notifications
Make sure to follow the guidelines of the theme selected and the main requirements regarding the submission. You will receive a like and message from Motion Array on your post to show that your submission was approved.
Our in-house judges will finalize the voting and pick the top 3 finalists based on creativity, originality, and technical filmmaking skills.
The winners will be announced on November 8th, all finalists and winners will be announced on all Motion Array social media platforms, plus email!
Contest Rules & Conditions:
Please make sure to read all the main details of the contest and the responsibilities of participants. For the full rules and conditions, you can view the details from this link.
- Motion Array Halloween Challenge is a video contest (hereinafter: “Contest”) organized by Artlist Ltd (hereinafter: “Organizer”).
- All videos must include/embed templates from https://motionarray.com/. Additional footage and music/sfx can be from the participant’s personal/ authorized resources. All footage and music/sfx from the Organizer’s catalog should be strictly used for purposes of the contest only.
- In order to participate, you need to upload the video to Instagram by tagging the Motion Array Instagram account and add the #MAhalloween hashtag in the title or post.
- By registering for the contest and submitting a video you accept all these terms and conditions and undertake to fulfill them.
- Organizer reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- Employees of Motion Array, their respective immediate family members, those residing in the same household, and anyone otherwise connected with the organization (this includes Motion Array Marketplace sellers or contributors) or judging of the contest are ineligible to enter the contest or win a prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest. Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Timeline of the Halloween Challenge:
- Launch: October 18, 2021 (6 pm GMT+3)
- Deadline for uploads and submissions of video: October 31, 2021 (6 pm GMT+3). After this date, no further entries to the challenge will be permitted.
- Winners Announcement: November 8, 2021. The Organizer may change any of the dates specified herein upon its sole discretion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Voting of the short title sequence videos will be completed by our in-house panel of judges for the top 3 finalists will be announced on our social media accounts, as well as email and website.
- Each title sequence video submission will be judged based on creativity, originality, and technical filmmaking skills. Each judge will be blind to the other judges’ ratings.
- The Organizer will notify the winners about their win up to 30 days from the submission deadline. The notification will be sent to the email provided by the winners during registration and include details regarding the collection of the prize.
- It’s your responsibility to track the contest results. The Organizer shall have no liability for your failure to receive notices due to the provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 48 hours of notification or publication of contest results, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
- You will bear all liability imposed on you by any law for any duty or payment of all taxes applying to you consequent upon participating in the contest and/or winning any of the prizes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.