We are SUPER excited to announce our new film contest and the best part is you can participate, even if you are stuck at home! The main theme of this film content is that it must be filmed on your desk, table or countertop.
Get your creativity caps on and submit your best work, because there are cash prizes of $6000 to win. See below for all the details and submit your work to us via Review.
“On My Desk“
Push your filmmaking skills and creativity to the limits while staying safe at home this month by creating a film using only your desk (table or a countertop).
You can only submit one video file. You have up to 2 minutes to share your creative short film story. You must only film within the limits of your desk, table, or countertop. You cannot include any other place or location. No budget is required for your production – get creative!
Send us your Short Film by June 15.
Basically starting from this very moment, you can sign up or log into your Motion Array account and access the Review system. Follow the submission details below.
The top 3 filmmakers will get cash prizes.
- 1st Place: $3,000 USD
- 2nd Place: $2,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $1,000 USD
Prize Winner Notifications:
Our in-house judges will finalize the voting and pick the top 3 finalists based on creativity, originality, and technical filmmaking skills. Honorable mentions will also be included. The final winner and runner ups will receive a cash prize!
We will share other great work across our social media accounts as well as create a website to display the best of.
How To Submit
Make sure to follow the guidelines of the theme selected and the main requirements regarding the submission. You will receive a confirmation that your submission was approved for voting.
Submissions will be accepted through Motion Array’s Review system. You will need to sign up (don’t worry it’s free) or log into your current account to be able to submit your entry. Send your video to us using Review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Review Dashboard, select the Upload button; then drag and drop your video from your computer to the uploader box. Add your titles and description; do not forget to select the For Review checkbox. Once the upload is complete, select a thumbnail from the options provided, or choose to upload your own image. Hit Save & Continue, and you’re done! Open the Review page and share your review link with email@example.com.
Contest Rules & Conditions:
- The contest is open only to persons to legal residents of the United States (excluding New York, Florida, and Rhode Island), Canada (excluding Quebec), and the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Motion Array, their respective immediate family members, those residing in the same household, and anyone otherwise connected with the organization (this includes Motion Array Marketplace sellers or contributors) or judging of the contest are ineligible to enter the contest or win a prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest. Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be June 15, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows:
Motion Array reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Voting of films will be completed by our in-house panel of judges for the top 3 finalists; winner and runner ups will be announced on our website.
- Each short film submission will be judged based on creativity, originality, and technical filmmaking skills. Each judge will be blind to the other judges’ ratings.
- The winner and runner ups will be chosen according to the final consensus from the voting point system. If a tie has been reached, the contest director will cast the final deciding vote.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within the same day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.