Who doesn’t love free stuff? We all do! We’ve put together 16 free Adobe Premiere Pro title templates which will help you provide amazing opening effects to your videos. Whether you’re in need of modern, colorful, animated titles, you should be able to find a download to leave an everlasting impact on your viewers. We’ve also added tips to help get you started editing your new title template in Premiere like a pro!
Part 1: 20 Top Free Title Templates for Premiere
Free title templates are nothing less than a blessing in disguise, especially when you are on a budget. Here are some free templates for you to download and use in your next video or film project:
1. Free Flicker Light Titles
Be bold and give your video a modern neon sign look with these titles! The template is created right inside Premiere Pro CC, so you don’t need to boggle your mind with additional software or plugins.
2. Free Premiere Pro Template
What’s better than a free title template? How about 10! All 10 templates are simple to use, and would definitely add appeal to a corporate video.
3. Free Unfolding Title
This template’s simple text, but cool unfolding effects will turn your viewers’ heads. This template is well organized and is suitable for HD and 4K versions. What more can one ask for?
4. Cinematic Trailer Titles
Easily create original and inspirational cinematic reels with this amazing title animation. Blow your audience away with this action-packed and energetic opener titles!
5. Glitched Title Template
This customizable, glitch title template is all that you need to enhance your promotional video. What’s more, it’s fully editable and comes with fonts too!
6. Simple Titles
Here is a bundle of 10 free templates that you can easily adjust and customize as per your requirements. As the name suggests, these titles are simple, but that might be just what you need.
7. Free Unique Titles
If you frequently vlog or need promo titles, this template is for you. The title pack is a great way to showcase a segment or highlight a product. These 11 stylish title animations are sure to impress your audience!
8. 20 Free Smooth Title Templates
This pack of 20 creative title templates includes a great variety of title animations from glitch and neon flickers to RGB scale reveals! Definitely the title resources you need on your next social media posts.
9. Cinematic Intro
We’re sure you’ll love these epic, cinematic titles. The templates consist of 5 different scenes for you to choose from. All you have to do is add your text.
10. Free Inspired Edit
A super-easy-to-use template that not only contains amazing title animations, but it also comes along with free music track and free light leaks footage.
11. Intro Title Templates
This title template pack is the right pick for various projects. With 7 editable texts to choose from, these intro templates not only give your video an edge over the others, but all are easy to use as well.
12. Circular Glyph Title
Here is a fantastic Premiere Pro title that comes with a glitch and pulsing effect. All are waiting for you to customize.
13. Animated Cinematic Titles
With its creative burst animation, this 3 in 1 pack is perfect for your next trailer or cinematic promo. Clean and smooth, it adds a classic sophisticated reveal of your titles.
14. Free Mini Glitch Pack
Provide an amazing effect to your text with this mini glitch pack, complete with bonus transitions, logos, sound effects, and elements. Just like many others on this list – you don’t need any plugin to make it work.
15. 12 Modern & Clean Title Templates
Here is another great template on the list. The package consists of 12 modern and clean templates that are easy to customize and modify.
16. Cinematic Titles
If you want to make your video as grand as a movie, here you’ll find the cool, cinematic templates to get you started.
17. Free Animated Wedding Title Preset
An animated wedding title template, that’s free to download and easy to use. It comes with an amazing collection of title fonts, special effects, and graphics, to help you make your wedding video all the more appealing.
18. Cinematic Title Template
This pack consists of 3 cinematic title templates and amazing graphics to make your video attractive and beautiful.
19. 10 Pack Free Modern and Clean Title Template
Check out this other free to download modern and clean title template for Premiere Pro. Beautify your titles and capture your audience’s attention with ease.
20. Glitch Titles Pack Bundle
With 7 different styles in one pack that are easy to customize, add a new edgy style to your titles. Perfect for your Tiktok videos or action-packed promos!
Part 2: Using Title Templates in Premiere Pro
Now that you’ve downloaded a bunch of awesome title packs, let’s get started on how to use them and make edits:
Importing Title Templates
- Open up Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Next, click File > Import
- Find the title template file you want to work with. Click OK.
- A dialog box will open. From here, make sure you import the entire project, create a folder, and allow importing duplicate media. Then, click OK.
- Now in the Project panel, you should see the new title template.
How to Edit
- Once you have imported your new templates in Premiere Pro, you’ll likely want to overlay the text over video.
- Now drag the title file you want to you on the timeline above your footage.
- If you want to edit elements of the text like color, there should be an Edit folder within the template folder you imported. Within this folder should be clearly labeled elements you can adjust. Double-click these to make your desired edits.
- Make the desired edit and this should be automatically updated.
Need more information on how to edit text and titles in Adobe Premiere? We have an in-depth video tutorial for you to check out.
Saving Title Templates
If you use titles quite often, we will recommend you to save them for your future projects with the help of the following steps:
- Highlight the text box of the text you wish to save.
- Go to Graphics > Export as Motion Graphics Template.
- Provide the name and the desired destination on the pop-up that opens. That’s it!
Part 3: How to Make Title Effects Using Motion Graphics
Probably, one of the best parts Premiere Pro is the freedom that it provides. You can easily make title effects using motion graphics to give your video an upper-hand.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open your video sequence in the timeline panel.
- On the workspace bar, select a motion graphics template that you want to explore.
- Drag the selected template onto the video track in the timeline.
- Choose the appropriate timings for when you want the title effects to appear.
- Edit your title and customize the style.
Part 4: Troubleshooting
Avoid Moving the Text Outside the Window
Although it is pretty easy to drag the text from one position to another, make sure that you don’t drag it outside the window, or else, the text will be partially cut off. Keep this in mind as your work on your text edits!
There’s no doubt that Adobe Premiere Pro has a lot to offer when it comes to text and titles. All it needs it the right blend of creativity and know-how. Agree? So, try one of the free Premiere Pro title templates today or create your own using your recommended tips and tricks. Good luck!