We all spend our days typing and clicking on a keyboard and when it comes to performing our best, it is worthwhile to consider an update. After careful consideration, our very own Jordan put the LogicKeyboard Mac Version to the test! We have compiled an honest review with filmmakers in mind.
All the Shortcuts
What makes LogicKeyboard a perfect option is how it fully incorporates some of our favorite After Effects and Premiere Pro shortcuts literally at your fingertips. They are easily labeled and marked with a black and white legend to guide what the shortcuts do on either platform.
Look and Feel
It will feel pretty different compared to your mechanical or metal keyboards but it does make up for it in daily typing usage and also functionality that you will get used to pretty fast. Although the keyboard is mainly plastic-based, it actually does not feel made out of less durable material. It also does not make a louder typing noise – which is a benefit when working with teams or a long day of typing and editing.
Especially if you are newer to using shortcuts, it will help you to form a nice workflow for yourself – no need to google to learn what command you need to use. So if you want to spend more time editing your video and less time searching for how to do that one thing!
Want One? Enter our Giveaway!
We are giving away a total of 3 LogicKeyboards!
Let’s keep things simple and sweet just like the LogicKeyboard. Fill out the form below with your name and email! The winners will be randomly selected, so you’ve got the same odds to get your hands on this as everyone else.
The contest starts on June 30, 2020 at 10:00 am (PST) and ends on July 10, 2020 at 10:00 am (PST).
Don’t worry! When you submit the form, you will not end up subscribing to a newsletter or receive any other marketing emails.
The winners will be notified via email by one of our team members.
Contest Terms and Conditions:
1. The contest is open to legal residents USA, Canada, and Europe, who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Motion Array and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the contest are not eligible to enter.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest. Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
3. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The closing date for entry will be July 10, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Motion Array reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. Motion Array is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 3 business days of the contest end date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 business days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. Motion Array will notify the winner when the prize is shipped and/or delivered. Motion Array will pay the sales tax and cover all shipping expenses.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.