404 Media LLC and Motion Array (collectively, "Motion Array", “we” and “us”) own and operate the MotionArray.com and Post.pro website, the stock media marketplace and video platform thereon, and the other websites and applications of Motion Array and its subsidiaries (together with such website, collectively, our "Website").
Please read this policy and contact us if you have any questions. By accessing or using our Website, you consent to our collection, use, processing and sharing of your personal information/data in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
We may ask you to provide us with the following types of personal information from you:
- Information collected when you set up a Motion Array account or visit our Website including your member name and password, your name, your mailing and resident address, email address and phone number. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process.
- Information collected when you make a content license purchase, including your billing address, payment information. As noted below under “Payment Gateways”, payment information such as your credit/debit card or financial account number is provided through a secure tunnel interface directly to a 3rd party payment processor, and is not accessible to or collected by us.
- The information you provide us about your business such as company name, company size, business type.
- If you become a Motion Array content contributor, certain additional information may be requested and collected when you sign-up as a contributor or modify your Motion Array account, including (i) banking and other financial institution or payment gateway information required in order for us to compensate you; (ii) your government taxpayer identification number, required in order for us to prepare tax information documents; (iii) other information that we determine is needed to assist us in marketing your Content, confirm your identity or your rights to the content you are providing to us; and (iv) a copy of your photo identification (for example, your driver's license).
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, you may be ineligible to be a Website content contributor or customer, or participate in or complete transactions on our Website and/or certain other services may not be available to you.
In addition to the above, for each visit to Website, Motion Array collects IP address and the type of device accessing Website (for example mobile phone or desktop), and we store and associate this information with your Motion Array Website account. If you register your Website account using your Facebook account, we also collect your Facebook user name and email address to authenticate your account.
Locations where your data may be Stored or Processed
Personal information collected by Motion Array may be shared with its affiliates and subsidiaries and may be stored and processed in the U.S., Ireland or any other country in which Motion Array or its affiliates or subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our Website or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Use of your Personal Information
As is true of most internet sites, we automatically gather information about your web session such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information:
- to administer your Motion Array account;
- to process your transactions;
- if you are a content contributor, to confirm your identity, identify your uploaded content as your content, review your content, process payment and information to be provided to you and to prepare tax information documents;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products, and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations;
- to provide customer service;
- to send you the requested content, sales or service information;
- to assess the needs of your business to determine suitable content or services;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- to respond to customer content or services requests;
- to send you a newsletter or information about our content, services, programs, and offerings or other information or offers that may be of interest
- to perform anonymized research and analysis aimed at improving our content, services, and technologies, including sending you surveys;
- to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners; and/or
- to operate our blogs or comment areas of our Website.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Obtained Regarding Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, processing or management, to host websites or computer servers, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) are permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) are required by Motion Array to protect personal information to the same extent as Motion Array and as required by applicable law, including, if they process personal information of persons residing in the EU, the GDPR, (iii) are permitted to use such personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and (iv) are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with law, protect your safety or the safety of us or others, investigate fraud, defend ourselves from legal claims, or respond to a government request;
- if you are a content contributor, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary and appropriate to facilitate the sale of licenses to your content;
- if Motion Array is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; (In such event, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.);
- to our legal counsel and auditors; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If you have entered into and/or won a Motion Array contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.
Payment Gateways and Processors
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use Motion Array and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to facilitate Website users use of the Website, for example, to keep track information regarding Website users’ preferences, Website activity, and profile information and the IP address of the devices the Website users use to access the Website. The information enables us to link such information to the Website users’ Motion Array accounts and provides verification of their identifying information. Cookies and other tracking technologies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers may be available in each browser's privacy or help documentation. But please be aware that certain features and capabilities of the Website depend on cookies, so if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use those features or capabilities, and your preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
We use third-party website analytic services, including Google Analytics and other tools, to gather information about how you and others use our Website, and to facilitate Website users use of the Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We may use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Website is used and the information regarding your activity on the Website to assess your content and other needs so that we may offer content and/or services to meet such needs. To find out more about Google Analytics please visit: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Certain of our emails may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party service providers. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling us to associate your responses to your Website account and/or compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our email campaigns are received by their recipients.
Links to Other Internet Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have any question about the security of a payment gateway or processor, you should contact the payment gateway or processor.
Website Blogs and Forums
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Reviewing and Correcting and Updating your Personal Information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the EU, you have the right to receive a copy of, review and/or update your personal information and to correct any of your personal information in our records that is inaccurate. We extend this right to persons everywhere. If you would like to do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deletion or Restriction of Our right to Store or Process your Personal Information
Under the GDPR, you have the right to restrict processing of or request erasure of your personal information. However this right is not absolute, and we will continue to retain and use your personal information as we determine is necessary for management of continuing contractual rights and obligations, the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights or claims or protect our or other Motion Array contributors or licensee rights, which would include our need to comply with our contractual and other legal obligations, resolve disputes or claims, and enforce our agreements. If you have contributed any content to the Website or downloaded or licensed any content from the Website, because your and our contractual obligations and the rights grant by us to our licensees are perpetual and we could be subject to legal claims for many years, in most cases, we would not erase or stop use of your information.
404 Media LLC
PO Box 2213
Decatur, Ga, 30031